Thursday, August 23, 2012

Welcome to the Future!

After watching Brad Paisley's "Welcome to the Future" video, we were asked to blog about what we thought the future was going to be like.  When listening to the song you can tell that Brad Paisley, had such an optimistic outlook on how he wanted his future to be.  When I was younger, I had no idea at how my future was going to pan out, I just knew that I wanted to learn how to drive and graduate high school.  Now that I have accomplished both of those things, I wish that I could sometimes stop driving and learn how to fly a helicopter or use a jetpack, because I have terrible road rage when traffic gets bad.  Looking ahead to the future that is ahead of me now, I hope that I will be able to graduate from Limestone next year and start a career.  Other than that I'm not sure what the future holds, as crazy as the world is today, you can't really guess what things are going to be like, you can only hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment